Chic Office Girl to Elegant Evening Wear

10:43 AM LAVISHY Boutique 0 Comments


Don't you find it difficult sometimes to match the right accessories with the right outfit. When I go out shopping I see lots of beautiful jewelry and purses, but when I bring them home, I just don't know what to wear it with. I am sure I can't be the only one!

So we created these pieces that are versatile to wear with different outfits because of its delicate elegant designs, but at same time, they get noticed.

Here I am wearing a necklace from our Comso collection, which are perfect for wearing every day and very classy. Then I have played with different cool rings from our Poco just to keep things a bit more fun. The wallet is one of our new ones which comes in many colours to stylish prints. Check them out here!



Switch up for my night out! Ta-da!
Same accessories, but I added this pretty leaf necklace for create layers. The wallet is so handy as it has strap so I can use it as a clutch and it fits everything a girl needs! My cards, make up and even cell phone and is safely secures with the zipper.

Find more fun items at our website www.lavishy.ca and show us how you would dress up.

Happy Friday Peeps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: