Gift ideas for those who love to read--Vegan leather e-reader sleeve

2:20 PM LAVISHY Boutique 0 Comments

These charming vegan leather sleeves are from our first unisex collection Viaggio--Italian for travel.
When you travel, it is always a great idea to bring along something interesting to read when you have to kill some time between destinations. So if you or your loved ones have an e-reader, any of these cool designs will make a thoughtful gift to protect beloved e-reader.
I personally don't have a e-reader but I do have a tablet my brother gave me which I treasure a great deal. (I use the Viaggio Paris print tablet sleeve for my beloved companion for over 4 years now.)
But I do have the elephant e-reader sleeve, I use it for over 5 years now to carry and protect my portable drive and I love it very much. (I shared a photo of my elephant e-reader sleeve on Instagram before.)
One of the girls in the office use the octopus design for makeup pouch--it matches her cool personality!
You can take your pick at LAVISHY boutique www.lavishy.ca/e-reader-sleeve
They are also available for wholesale at LAVISHY web site www.lavishy.com/viaggio

You Might Also Like

0 comments: